Help for BSOD, RAM test

Status
Not open for further replies.

onzfeat

i got many blue screen error randomly, driver_irql memory_managment system_service_exception pfn_list_corrupt. sometime shutting down without any blue screen. i install 32 bit xp and now i use 64 bit xp. pls help me. sry for bad english
Mini010702-02.dmp
Mini010702-01.dmp
Mini010602-01.dmp

Route44

TechSpot Evangelist

onzfeat, in the future please start your own thread. This one belongs to Footers and he is still in the process of diagnosing his problems.

Your problem is memory corruption (bad RAM). Please do the following:

1. Go to memtest and download the latest ISO version. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

4. Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes. There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

5. If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

6. Also, with errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

so i test my ram last night, here is a result
View attachment 45140
i got 3 ram. 1-512 2-none 3-512 4-1024 totally 2gb ram. few day ago i put out my 2 ram and working on my computer but i still got that BSOD, and i put on another one and remove first one and no change. my all 3 ram crashed? tnx for reply, sry for bad english

You have errors galore! Errors mean corrupted memory. Run it with one stick in at a time. If you get errors on any of them they must be thrown away and replaced. Just make sure you replace your memory with the correct RAM for your system. You might want to consider a 2x1 gig configuration.

i checked my rams one and one and another one, one 512 is 100% corrupted, and another 512 and 1gb ram s okey for memtest. but i got some msg in memtest, and program stucked, here is a picture:
View attachment 45149
i plugged my 1 gb ram, and install 32 bit xp. but its stucked, or restarted during the install. i try so hard and finish my install. and again blue screen, or stucked, or shutted down. here is some error message that power on my computer:
View attachment 45150
View attachment 45151

Do any of your memory sticks work where you don't get errors or you don't get "stuck"?

no, but i take few blue screen, after plug out that corrupted 512 mb ram, and got more stuck, and screen goes black. i think i have 2 problem in my hardware, 1) is 512 mb ram. 2) dunno. i plugged out all my hardware parts and clean 3 4 times. thatz good for one day. and got erros on next morning :(. i make my cpu speed 1.86 -> 1.60, and clear my cmos, kicked my processor...

What voltage does your motherboard have your RAM set at and does it fall in the recommended parameters?

But is that the recommended voltage for your RAM? I can't answer that but you can look it up via google or the manufacturer's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back