Help on "Windows 7 failure to boot" issue

Well , I posted this after I gave up on my computer because of one major problem , Windows 7 fails to boot ! This morning I started my PC , excited to play I am met with a blank screen with a blinking cursor then changes to the boot up sequence . The thing with windows 7 logo , before the logo completes my PC restarts and repeat it over and over again . I opened the Cpu and checked every cable and the HDD ( no sound of clicking ) , HDD is normal , booted up same thing . I tried startup recovery but it freezes 9/10 of the way and my PC beeps like a ticking C4 Bomb . I tried reformatting same thing . CMOS and other stuff didnt help , Please help me!

Specs :
Mobo : American Megatrend Motherboard
Processor : Intel Dual Core @ 2.00 GHz
Video : NVidia Geforce 8400 GS
Hard Drive : Seagate 232 GB

It sounds like you are experiencing a BIOS Beep Code. These codes are such that depending on the pattern it points to the issue.

Since you are able to hear this find American Megatrend's Errror Codes online. Your motherboard manual should have them as well.

Sadly , my computer today played one long beep (10 seconds) before I unplugged it . Does somebody know any help , i tried looking in the AM website anf found none

Back