Help please. Constantly getting different bsods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. im new to this forum and i hope someone here can help me :)

To start: This is my computer
OS: Windows XP (But i have a 64x Vista if that is needed)
System Model: P5E WS Pro
BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/16/08 13:02:22 Ver: 08.00.12
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs)
Memory: 3072MB RAM (got 8gb if i use my Vista OS)

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Display Memory: 512.0 MB

To the problem:
I keep getting different bsod's everytime i play a game. The computer works fine when i surf and do some random stuff. But the problems starts to bubble up when i play games.

Like exampel when i play the following games:

Battlefield bad company 2: After about 10min to 2 hours the game crashes or i get a bsod that closes after 2 sec and the computer is then restarting

World of warcraft: This game is like the only game that i can play on a long secuence without getting a bsod. But only if i play the game on 1 window and its going to be played windowmode. I used to play a multiboxing combo when i played this game a while back. I constantly god bsod after 30min or so.

Company of Heroes: This game gets the same bsod like error as battlefield. but i am unable to se what is written on the bsod since it restarts to fast.

Those games are only the tip of one big mountain.

I hope you guys could help me. Because im getting totaly freakedout.

If you go to system properties - advanced tab - startup and recovery click on the settings button - under system failures uncheck automatically restart. This should keep the blue screen up. When it comes up look for the driver that is giving you issues. Just based on your issue it sounds like it could be a video driver of some sort. We can troubleshoot the problem more when we have the exact driver causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back