Help with blue screen

Alxpet

TS Rookie
Hello everyone I am having a really big problem with my pc. I made an upgrade to my pc with a ryzen 3600, a gigabyte aorus m b450 motherboard and 16gb corsair ram (2x8). At first I didn't make a clean windows install and after playing for a couple of hours when closing the game the pc crashes. I formated the pc hoping it was a software issue but the same happens. The blue screen says memory management. I run memory diagnostics and disk check all OK. Can someone help its getting really frustrating. Except the hardware mentioned above I have a r7 370 graphics card. All drivers are up to date and windows clean installed. Ty in advance

Cycloid Torus

Stone age computing - click on the rock below..
Since 'memory management' may not be about memory, it is best that you start over - re-partition storage, format and clean install.
Maybe someone has a less onerous solution, but that is what I would do.

Alxpet

TS Rookie
Since 'memory management' may not be about memory, it is best that you start over - re-partition storage, format and clean install.
Maybe someone has a less onerous solution, but that is what I would do.
But that is what I did yesterday with the hope to solve it but just the same

captaincranky

TechSpot Addict
Just for laughs, try rolling back the video driver to an earlier, recognized stable version.*

In the meantime, try pulling up task manager and click on the "performance" tab. Toggling between the "Processes " and, "Performance tabs", should give you a basic of who's doing what with which, and how much".

While this may have nothing to do with your issue, I bought an EVGA GT-710 to augment video IGP performance. All I really wanted was to play 1080p on an older PC, which was equipped with an ancient 9500-GT, which tender to freeze and "solarize" the image during playback

The machine is still running XP. I downloaded the Nvidia recommended drivers, and had nothing but trouble with them. (Unlike your problem however, my blue screen did mention the driver as the problem).

I finally got sick of the turd crashing in the middle of a download, or when I was online and tried to use the VLC player. So, I went to Nvidia, installed an older driver which was "WHQL" certified, and installed it without all the gamer bullsh!t, tweaks, and accessory programs. The machine is now solid as a rock.

As I said, this may not relate to you whatsoever, but the video card does share a fairly good sized chunk of system memory, despite however much is on board the card.

Alxpet

TS Rookie
Before I formated the pc I did just that with the older drivers. To be honest I was thinking about overwhelming my old graphics card. I will try to play on lower settings to see what happens.