Help with monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesnt my monitor work on DVI ?
I have and 7600gs nvidia and my monitor Fujitsu Siemens L19-4 works fine with it on VGA .Yesterday i bought a AtiRadeon Hd3450 and it's only on DVI .so i got a dvi to dvi cable pluged it into my monitor and i get no signal from it ,i tried the older card on DVI and still no signal.what can be the problem ?

i mention i set the monitor options into it's menu to digital and still doesnt work on DVI

The monitor and the video card both need to be set to digital. What happens when you use a VGA to DVI adapter on the video card? Did you try both Hd3450 outputs?

the monitor is set on digital ,the hd3450 has only one output and that's DVI . when i plug the dvi from the card into the dvi of the monitor all i get is a no signal message.

Make sure the computer is sending the proper video signal to the monitor. Pay attention to the vertical refresh rate (usually 59 or 60Hz) and that you don't exceed the max resolution of the monitor...

I also got monitor problem hence the reason for dumb posts because i need 5 to be able the upload an image of the problem!! :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back