Highest quality streaming video?

TheDevopsGuy

What is the highest Quality video currently in the world nowadays there are alot of 1080 and 720 but are there any higher like 1280 or something higher??

1080P is the HD standard at this point. There will post likely be a 4K option in the future, but Youtube is still struggling to add 3D support, so dont expect it any time soon. But with HTML5 finalized as of yesterday, youtube will begin to roll it out within the next year I am guessing

LOL - think there was a bit of miscommunication - I do not have a 4k screen. I have a 2560x1440 screen that I run between 100-120Hz

I do game on it - which is why I've been considering an upgrade to a third 680. Problem is I'll have to replace my mobo as well and if I do that I'll be very tempted to replace my case and PSU also. That sounds eerily close to a full build but I'm afraid to mess with my money I've been saving for the next gen of top end GPUs and consumer level CPU/mobo.

I do game on it - which is why I've been considering an upgrade to a third 680. Problem is I'll have to replace my mobo as well and if I do that I'll be very tempted to replace my case and PSU also. That sounds eerily close to a full build but I'm afraid to mess with my money I've been saving for the next gen of top end GPUs and consumer level CPU/mobo.
damn nice :D. 780 is coming out shortly man (rumored to be announced in March), wait for that imo.

Back