Inactive HiJackThis logfile help

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone could look at my logfile tell me if anythings wrong because I run windows media player and I try to burn a cd and it says connect burner and restart player which I have tried everything you have all posted which does not seem to work short of buying a new burner...so any feedback is good feedback...

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    8.5 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to TechSpot! Unfortunately, we don't 'screen' for problems using HijackThis. There isn't enough information available in that scan. You will need to give us the exact wording of the message you are getting and also tell us if you are experiencing any other problems which might be related to malware. This could be related just to the CD drive or some other system related problem.

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, paste the logs in your next reply for review.

Important!
Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back