Hit 10 year mark and no badge points awarded

Darkshadoe

I was checking out my account and I see I was not awarded my 10 year badge points. My join date was:
P.S. I also want a cake :p

Well, you haven't really been around much, have you?

I for one am really pissed, because you have more trophy points than you do posts!:mad:

Well, you'll have to settle for this:

Pink%2B10th%2BAnniversary%2BCake.jpg

I was going to send some one to bake it for you on site but, Betty Crocker bit me when I tried to stuff her in my modem.....:eek:

BTW:Your mediocrity has well outlasted many of our finest illuminary members. Keep up the good indolence!;)

(You had to know something like this was coming when you put that up, didn't you)? :D

OHHH..did not know that. It should say that in the description :

1. 500

Longer and better than marriage, kids anytime soon?

Hey, you've been part of TechSpot for over 10 years! Thank you so much for your support. It wouldn't be the same without you.
Thanks for clearing that up.

OHHH..did not know that. It should say that in the description :

1. 500

Longer and better than marriage, kids anytime soon?

Hey, you've been part of TechSpot for over 10 years! Thank you so much for your support. It wouldn't be the same without you.
Thanks for clearing that up.
You understand that even if you put two numbers in a post, it still only counts as one post, right? :p

I mean, I'm "fairly" long winded....:D So, I think I should get endurance trophy points for prosaic excess. Er, I meant, "insightful extravagance". ;) But, does anybody care? :'( Noooo!

Last edited:
The text I was going to quote was bulleted. It kept erasing the whole thing when I tried fixing it. Finally I said F**K IT and just hit the post button.

The text I was going to quote was bulleted. It kept erasing the whole thing when I tried fixing it. Finally I said F**K IT and just hit the post button.
I couldn't help but notice, how well the demeanor of your post melds with the expression on your avatar....(y)

In any case, this software is fairly strong willed. When it's in a particular configuration, it's real, real, recalcitrant to have its "mind changed", so to speak.

Anyway, you need to start in another field, (hit "enter" a few times), away from the original formatted, bold, italic, or whatever area, and try copying only the text to that. Then delete the original, and copy back to that space.

Back