HJT log, forced Windows shotdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I need you help desperately. I have a problem with redirecting malware and multiple viruses. Now there also seems to be a software conflict, and some of it I cannot unistall, it won't let me. I can only use my computer is safe mode now. The first time Windows shot down, it said bdfsfltr.sys is the problem.
I ran Spybot, Malwarebytes and Avast is safe mode and deleted what it found. I have attached the Highjack This log. Let me know what I shoud do, and if I can uninstall any software in safe mode, and which ones?
Thank you.

Objective it to boot normal mode. You observed:
bdfsfltr.sys - BitDefender AntiVirus FS filter driver

Temporarily take BitDefender out of the picture:
If the application is running, disable it using menus / tools.

Otherwise, Use HJT Fix Check
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDAgent] "C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2009\bdagent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BitDefender Antiphishing Helper] "C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2009\IEShow.exe"
O23 - Service: BitDefender Desktop Update Service (LIVESRV) - BitDefender SRL - C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Virus Shield (VSSERV) - BitDefender S. R. L. - C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2009\vsserv.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Arrakis Server (Arrakis3) - BitDefender S.R.L. http://www.bitdefender.com - C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Arrakis Server\bin\Arrakis3.exe

Use HJT Fix Check for this also. Unknown at this point.
O20 - Winlogon Notify: stp68_2007 - stp68_2007.dll (file missing)

While in safe mode, rename file (stp68_2007.dll) to disable it. Suggest changing dll ----> dlx. Some of the scrubbing may have already removed the file.

If normal boot is still not possible, use 'msconfig' to disable all startup applications.

The objective is normal mode & 3 logs posted here. Good luck.

[edit] only 1 realtime AV program should be enabled. I am not familiar with the BitDefender product line [/edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back