How are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard today that we can feel relatively safe in gatherings of up to 6 people without issues.
I'm not even sure I know 6 people without issues.
Even if I did know six people, (with issues or otherwise (**)), I'd just go ahead and alienate them out of an abundance of caution and general principles, then head home to be with my cats.

(**) BTW, "human's without issues", don't exist. Merely people who have been socialized to the point where they choose to, or possess the ability, to hide them

Last edited:
BTW, "human's without issues", don't exist. Merely people who have been socialized to the point where they choose to, or possess the ability, to hide them
76766857.jpg

We are approaching 22 million vaccinations in the US. We knew January to mid-March would be perfect breeding grounds for Covid 19 but even at that we should start to see a downtrend in cases, then deaths soon 🤞

We are approaching 22 million vaccinations in the US. We knew January to mid-March would be perfect breeding grounds for Covid 19 but even at that we should start to see a downtrend in cases, then deaths soon 🤞
Well, what do you know I actually made a prediction that came true for once. At least for now.

I just read some stats and here is how it looks so far:

In the US 38 million have been vaccinated with a single dose and 15 million have been vaccinated with both doses.

January 25th 258,000 new cases - Yesterday 59,000
January 25th 3700 new deaths - Yesterday 1600
January 25th hospitalizations 127,000 - Yesterday 65,000

And this is a time that was supposed to be a post holiday breeding ground for really any communicable virus.

Think about this, Mardi Gras is basically deserted.
I guess some Americans are capable of thinking for themselves. Eventually.
We need to just keep doing what we are doing.

I myself am hoping for a maskless family reunion on July 9th. (Also my birthday)

Last edited:
@scavengerspc While quarantining at home, (something I've been doing for 25 years anyway), I watched almost the entirety of the Trump impeachment. I have to say, that was the most riveting, complete and total farce, I've ever experienced.

@scavengerspc While quarantining at home, (something I've been doing for 25 years anyway), I watched almost the entirety of the Trump impeachment. I have to say, that was the most riveting, complete and total farce, I've ever experienced.
tRUMP? Doesn't ring a bell.
I watched it too. What did you think was a farce? For me, it was the "fight" video made by a group of people that have spent 5 years asking us to be better with context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back