How do I increase fps on my laptop

i recently got this new game dc universe online and i try to play wow but no matter what my frame rate is at like 5.If there is anyone that knows what i can possibly do please help......ASUS Notebook k60IJ series / Pentium[R] Dual-core CPU T4300 @ 2.10 GHz RAM= 4.00 GB 64-bit operating system

Besides closing pretty much everything non-essential there isn't much you can do, as your stuck with your hardware being as its a laptop. Stopping Aero from running and changing to the "basic" theme can also reduce the memory and CPU consumption as well.

Normally I would suggest upgrading the RAM, but with 4GB thats enough already, so I don't think you're going to be able to change the situation.

alright that sucks. Do you know if i put a good graphics card in an old tower make it play good on games like wow?

Whats your old tower specs?
and yes you're stuck with that laptop. Which is why i always say a laptop isn't for gaming.

yea i looked inside it and its out of the question its from 2000 and its max power is 200 so yea.... but do you know if its possible for me to send my computer in to its original company and get a good graphics card?

My advice, find a decent prebuilt computer from best buy and you will be set. I plan on picking up 2 myself.

Back