How do I make my games run smoother on my RAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanlaing12

I have a Nivida super gt 9500 2 gig video card and i want to open 3 of my games at one time (same game)

I can do it but it dosnt seem so smooth

The game only takes up around 500 mb

I have two (1 gig duel ram) so thats like 4 gig of ram right?

and 2 gig of videocard ram?

I no that stick or ram arent so good at processing the games so how can i make it run smoother?

(im not sure but would this help), setting the resolution lower, using a lower colour bit rate like 16 insted of 32?

What else can i do?

Dual channel RAM doesn't double the size, it doubles the bandwidth. So you only have 2 GB.

You need a powerful CPU and a lot of RAM to run 3 instances of a modern game without performance loss. Of course a good GPU is a must as well. First thing I'd say to do is get more RAM.

Might I ask why you need to run the game 3 times at once?

Well its not worth it then :D

The guy that put the graphics card in says that it doubles the ram do its like 2gig per stick..

Im doing this so that i can lvl up faster in my games :D

If i go in party mode i can lvl 3 people up at the same time with my hacks LOL

A bid wierd but i can make money from this buy selling the mony i ake in game on sites :D

Sorry i can't tell you the game for safety reasons :D

You could pass on my ip to them LOL

Anyways, so your saying there isnt a way of customizing the setting to make my games run smoother?

and your saying i have a total of 4 gig of ram, my game uses 500 mb

i open up three thats only using like 1.5 gig ram, why is it still slow...

a better prossesor yea i understand :D

Dude if i wanted that i wouldnt come to this site, all im asking is how can i make my game run smoother on ram, or are you stuck and have no answer so you say im asking to hack....

Im alredy hacking, this is nothing to do with the hack, i am running my three right now but its a little laggy...

All im asking is how do i make my game run smoother?

Im also getting this lagging screen lagg issue when using photoshop and 3D's max!

Aww, did ur mom buy u a puter for Easter? Get a better CPU and some more RAM like the man said!

Dont be so cheeky

If you read my 2nd post you would have noticed i had another question, is there anything else?

Instead you start being weird and telling me to do stuff i alredy no....

:D this was a waste of a post....

oh yea i alredy guessd you were glaswiegan by the way you invited my mum into the conversation, how childish....

So she did then? If u dont want silly answers dont ask silly questions! Also FYI my profile states my location. DDR2 does not double your memory, it simply increases the operational bandwidth of said memory. Running 3 instances of any modern game will slow even a new top of the line I7 CPU! The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back