How to bypass wifi blockers (Cyberhound)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, at my school they have installed a security program called Cyberhound, it is an Australian superloop security system. There are certain sites that I need to get onto for my geography internal that I can not access while at school. If I ask my teacher to unblock it, it only unblocks for an hour and as I am boarding I need to do the work while on the school wifi but I am not able to. There was a app called SmartDNS proxy that worked before but now they blocked it. I was wondering if you know anything that would enable me to get onto websites that the school has blocked with cyberhound. VPN's don't work, using all of the proxies that I have tried hasn't worked nor has shortening the URL, chrome webstore vpns dont work and I don't have much data so can't hotspot. I think that I have tried most things but would anybody know any way that I can get onto websites?

I have an extremely similar issue with cyber hound, I used a paid VPN (express vpn) and a self hosted proxy (for my friends) via shadow socks. It worked for around 2 weeks until one of my friends were called into the I.T department, I.T found out about the proxy and have blocked it. My friend also had the express vpn installer on his laptop and that has also been blocked which is extremely annoying considering it is a paid VPN. Try a self hosted proxy if you can, but remain cautious. Anyone else with any ideas would be extremely useful.

I have an extremely similar issue with cyber hound, I used a paid VPN (express vpn) and a self hosted proxy (for my friends) via shadow socks. It worked for around 2 weeks until one of my friends were called into the I.T department, I.T found out about the proxy and have blocked it. My friend also had the express vpn installer on his laptop and that has also been blocked which is extremely annoying considering it is a paid VPN. Try a self hosted proxy if you can, but remain cautious. Anyone else with any ideas would be extremely useful.
Yeah I can't use a self hosted proxy because I can't keep it running all the time but thanks for trying and replying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back