How to elevate rights in Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockindaddy

I have a topic in the malware section regarding 2 specific websites that will not load on one particular machine on my network. It was suggested by someone after viewing my log files that some malware may have lowered the rights and I need to elevate the rights. I am running Vistas home edition. Can anyone explain to an ***** how to do this? Thank you!

I don't think that it is about right or permission. If you have a mlaware or virus problem it may be virus or malware itself blocking the access to specific website. Normally some malware attack browsers and Pc and block you most visited website.

Hmmm I see but I don't see the problem with rights. Normally rights are taken or changed in the User Accounts panel and when you are an Administrator you have all the rights thus access to everything. also rights won't block website opening.

Have you tried another browsers?

This things happens with virus I got scams with it many times and even antivirus program was unable to do anything. The only way I found to correct it was to reformat my PC with a clean Windows install. I would recommend you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back