How to fix blackout monitor

but the fan and power light are running, and i tired to clean it up, and open it again, nothings happen, and i didnt hear the HD ticking again, usually when i open the CPU, i heard the HD ticking, and the CD ROM, i cant open, any idea how to fix it please,

A bit more information is required.

What is the make and model of the PC?

What version of Windows are you running?

Does anything appear on screen or is it completely dead?

Do you have the Windows disc?

Did you do anything new to the PC just before this happened, new hardware, software, updates, scans of any kind including registry cleaners, overclocking, etc?

before it happened

i just formatted my PC, and after i installed all the program have it before, and installed some games, but before i formatted it, its running cool, ive been using that PC almost 4 years now, and its been nice PC, and when im playing a game, about almost 2 hours, its been shutting down automatically, and i tired to open it again, its blackout, the monitor are not connected, but the Fan on the CPU are running. and the light are still color green,., what do you think is the problem on my CPU?? do you think the problem is the memory? im not good in CPU, so i dont know what to do,
my windows are service pack3
the memory are 2G,

Download and install this to keep a check on your CPU temperatures. It can be set to display the core temps in the taskbar.

http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

You didn't answer this: What is the make and model of the PC. If it is home built please provide the details for the motherboard, CPU, graphics card and Power Supply.

Type Viewer into the search box and then click on Event Viewer in the pop up menu, this will open the Event Viewer window. Look in the center pane to see a record of events, look for any critical events and post back what they report.

Back