How to Remove the back of an All in one

learninmypc

I have an Acer All in one . Aspire Z3-600 have searched google for hours but nothing showing how to remove back of it to remove or locate battery to e-cycle the rest, please help

This video is about replacing the SSD but it shows how to remove the back panel:

I think its what I need. I may just remove back,locate harddrive & make a couple marks on back to show where to use a drill for 2 holes, thank you.

ANY idea what the desktop window is made of? Glass or plastic, it is/was a touch screen. Don't want to "shatter" it if the drill bit goes thru it
It's probably glass but there's one way of testing -- glass is usually a lot tougher than transparent plastics, so it will resist scratching more. Test a tiny part of the screen, such as a corner or part hidden by the bezel, and see if it marks if you try and scratch it with a small, flat bladed screwdriver. Better still, if you have a piece of glass, try the same with that: if the panel outer layer is glass, it shouldn't scratch it at all.

But if you're just going to dispose of it anyway, and don't care if the screen will ever function again, cover the surface with clingfilm/shrink wrap before you drill it. If it does shatter, then the layer will prevent bits of glass going everywhere.

It's probably glass but there's one way of testing -- glass is usually a lot tougher than transparent plastics, so it will resist scratching more. Test a tiny part of the screen, such as a corner or part hidden by the bezel, and see if it marks if you try and scratch it with a small, flat bladed screwdriver. Better still, if you have a piece of glass, try the same with that: if the panel outer layer is glass, it shouldn't scratch it at all.

But if you're just going to dispose of it anyway, and don't care if the screen will ever function again, cover the surface with clingfilm/shrink wrap before you drill it. If it does shatter, then the layer will prevent bits of glass going everywhere.
Thanks, the whole all in one will be e-cyled so I'll try scratching it someplace, did not think about that

How to pry apart a Laptop, monitor etc.

A Power Supply can be replaced on a monitor. Look at the numbers on the power supply after opening. Google search and you may find one that was a parts pick or they repaired it.
Here you can see that anyone with the notion to do thishttps://youtu.be/lpWgPESOTfk

I attached the schematic showing the LD7522 8 pin IC.
Pulse width modulation, or PWM. The capacitors have to be in range with the Effective Serial Resistance, or have Low ESR.
Too high a value of resistance and they will not function.

Attachments

• LD7522PS.pdf
    347.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back