HP announces new all-in-ones for businesses and consumers

Jos

Staff

HP has expanded its range of All-in-One systems today with the introduction of four new models, two of them aimed at consumers and the other two targeting business users. All of them have 1080p displays and are available with up to Ivy Bridge Core processors and discrete graphics.

The HP Compaq Elite 8300 is the new range topping model on the business side, featuring an attractive, space-efficient design as well as a handful of security and management features.

envy pavilion omni

The system can be configured with 3rd generation Intel Core i5 or i7 Processors, as well as a 2nd Generation Core i3 Processor. Depending on the processor you’ll get Intel’s HD 2000, 2500, or 4000 integrated graphics but there’s also an optional (yet-unspecified) discrete GPU available. Other specs include up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB HDD or up to a 256GB SSD, DVD, optional webcam, and optional touchscreen.

It starts at $929 (touch-enabled) or $879 (non-touch configuration) and will be available on September 10.

The HP Compaq Pro 6300 shares the same feature set and options as the 8300, as well as an array of HP enterprise tools, but comes with a smaller, 21.5-inch HD (1,920-by-1,080) display and no multi-touch display option. It starts at $799 and is slated for US availability on September 3.

On the consumer side HP is rebranding its lineup with the Envy and Pavilion monikers for their premium and budget offerings, respectively, so that they are consistent with its laptop naming schemes. Although the move  makes sense from a marketing perspective it’s unclear where that leaves the recently launched Omni 27.

envy pavilion omni

The Envy 23 shares the same design of its Omni predecessor and starts at $949. HP hasn’t released the full specs yet but it will reportedly feature an Ivy Bridge-class Intel Core processor, 6 USB ports, a multi-card reader, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, an optional HDMI input for using it as a display and a choice of Blu-ray and integrated TV tuner. There’s also Beats Audio speakers and up to 2TB of storage.

The Pavilion 23 has a slightly different design and a wallet-friendlier $649 starting price. It comes with a choice of AMD and Intel processors, offers up to 2TB of storage, and will be available in August.

Permalink to story.

Back