HP Photosmart A526 "Photo is corrupted and can not be printed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenfrog

I'm trying to print out some pictures on my HP printer using some pictures on a USB. I find some pictures but others are not shown on the display. When I click on the print-button on a "corrupted photo" it displays "Photo is corrupted and can not be printed" and the print-papper is given back empty.

Only some pictures are shown. I've tried changing the size of the pictures without any luck. I've checked on the HP website and on the manual without an answer.

What should I do? Really need replies soon. Thanks..

Printer: HP Photosmart A526
Text: "Error. Photo is corrupted and can not be printed"

Sorry if the thread is placed wrong - panic.

Sounds as if you had photos on a Flash drive, and the flash drive is damaged or corrupted.... If so, you might not be able to fix the problem.
Check on the HP website to see if they still have a trouble shooter for damaged images. Or take a look at programs such as Adobe Elements. Picasa, diskdoctors.com, www.photo-recovery-software.com, photosrecovery.com, photoengineering.com, www.imphotorepair.com, GIMP (my favorite) FreshCrop.com, Freeserifsoftware.com, www.stellarinfo.com, and picrecovery.com... We have used all of these at one time or another and all are good for certain things. GIMP requires some study but is good after you learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back