Humble's "Stand with Ukraine" bundle offers dozens of games, books, and software for $40

Daniel Sims

Staff
In brief: Hot on the heels of itch.io's bundle, Humble Bundle started its own charity package supporting Ukraine amid Russia's invasion. It doesn't offer quite as much content as itch's, but it includes some pretty big names.

This week, Humble is selling a bundle of 123 items, including games, books, and software. The minimum price to get all the items in this pay-what-you-want bundle is $40, all of which will go towards four charities focused on helping Ukraine.

The charity package consists of Some major games, including Metro Exodus, Quantum Break, Fable Anniversary, This War of Mine, Back 4 Blood, and the Amnesia series. Supporters will also receive core rulebooks for Pathfinder Second Edition, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition, and Starfinder. The comics in this bundle include Army of Darkness, Red Sonja, The Incal, The Boys, and more. The purchases also entitle supporters to software like RPG Maker VX, PDF-Suite Standard, and a couple of Unity guides.

Humble Bundle is donating 100 percent of the proceeds to Razom for Ukraine, the International Rescue Committee, the International Medical Corps, and Direct Relief. So far, it has raised over $2.1 million, with the sale running until March 25.

Another successful bundle sale just ended today over at itch.io. That package included nearly 1,000 items for a minimum donation of only $10. Almost half a million supporters managed to donate over $6.3 million.

Permalink to story.

Ilarious how companies uses an humanitarian crisis and good will of people for a profit.
Did you read past the title?

"Humble Bundle is donating 100 percent of the proceeds to Razom for Ukraine, the International Rescue Committee, the International Medical Corps, and Direct Relief."

They can't just advertise that and then keep the money. That would constitute fraud.

I don’t have much hope that any of this money will actually get to people who need it. I’ve been to the Ukraine a few times, it’s a hive of scum and villainy. The corruption over there is beyond ridiculous and there’s dozens of reports that refugees are being mistreated, or bame refugees being turned away etc. And this is all whilst Zelensky is preventing fighting fit males over 18 from leaving and forcing them to fight with no training and minimal gear.

I don’t have much hope that any of this money will actually get to people who need it. I’ve been to the Ukraine a few times, it’s a hive of scum and villainy. The corruption over there is beyond ridiculous and there’s dozens of reports that refugees are being mistreated, or bame refugees being turned away etc. And this is all whilst Zelensky is preventing fighting fit males over 18 from leaving and forcing them to fight with no training and minimal gear.

So that means their capable of standing up to Russian boys in the same situation, which might force Putin to the bargaining table that much sooner. Ukrainian citizens are subject to a draft just like those of many other nations. Freedom isn't free, especially when you have bullies like Russia as a neighbor.

Sweet lord! At least try to read the article before you make ludicrous comments. Oh, and the one word that can never be used in any context about the Russian invasion of Ukraine is 'hilarious'.

Russian " Invasion " :) keep going on reading news from ***** who sold theirself.
I repeat again: a company who uses an humanitarian topic to sell their goods, it is scumbag. Expecially considereing the Ukrain situation, of which most of USA persons are ignorants about.

Did you actually read anythin about Ukrain crisis past the curtain of your medias ? Mr. Jeffrey?
https://www.marcotosatti.com/2022/0...lo-maria-vigano-on-the-russia-ukraine-crisis/

We cant just praise some company for their supposed goodwill, and at the same time keep repeating the blatant lies that gives the justifications for your country to do massacres abroad. It makes me sick

Last edited:
So that means their capable of standing up to Russian boys in the same situation, which might force Putin to the bargaining table that much sooner. Ukrainian citizens are subject to a draft just like those of many other nations. Freedom isn't free, especially when you have bullies like Russia as a neighbor.
If you think it’s ok to turn humans away from shelter and force them to fight a massive army with no training then you are a worse human being than Putin. The most repulsive and savage dictators in our history behaved forced their armies to fight under threat of whip and fear and you’re ok with these subhuman, vile practises?

I know a few Ukrainians, none of them want to fight and fortunately all the ones I know have got out, although they have lost their livelihoods, and possessions. Why don’t you go and tell them off?

Yeah we get it - Ukraine is not perfect - Russia exported war to Donbass in 2014 and fuel hate and the separatists - before this the usual animosities - but on the whole people living peacefully .Sure anti -Russian sentiment -= Russians calling Ukrainians Hohol a bad slur . Both Russian separatists backed by the Kremlin and Asov have been killing each other - not in huge numbers given .
Naturally Putin is afraid of Ukraine - it's becoming more successful - like all the countries that left the Eastern Bloc are doing much better - Baltic States , Poland , Czech , Slovakia. Georgia , DDR etc .
Putin wants a puppet govt and corruption he can control .
Russia is a complete failure - they want to blame everyone else - Biggest country in the world - huge National resources - before the War - economy of Australia . What has Russia done under Putin - invaded Georgia, Chechnya , Ukraine a few times , Supported Syrians Killing regime. Leveled hospital , school after school - Leveled Grozny . They know how to destroy - commit war crimes .
Tell me one good thing Russia has given the world recently . The average Russian needs someone to blame - Like Nationalists in many other countries - the migrants took my jobs, stopped my education etc etc .
Other countries are still learning Serbians are still highly nationalistic - it takes time .
Meet a white South African now and compare then to Apartheid times - amazing difference- yes they will criticise the corrupt govt in S.A. but that's something different .

Russia has now lost - it's army is a joke , it's economy is joke , NATO is much stronger .
This is from a country of great Scientists ( Stalin killed many of them ) - literature, art . high education - they don't have the excuses of new developing countries .
Russia will kept repeating it's shame and pain - being the only Loser country in the Old World - until it accepts they are not the special people who can live in say Estonia and never learn Estonia and act arrogant - and treat all the Eastern Bloc as theirs still ( yes most Russians don't accept Baltic States as separate countries ) .
Good thing is they are incredibly arrogant and stupid at war - Japan whipped them . Finland whipped them , Afghanistan whipped them - They only took over Chechnya by much superior numbers and leveling whole cities ( Chechnya hardly had an army/weapons yet Russia War machine struggled ).- The shame from that meant Putin was meant to update military - they did somewhat - most money went to corruption - same stupid generals and army ( 5 now death in Ukraine ) they do not trust the lower ranks - poorly trained - no autonomy to make field decisions ( suppose goes with Centralists govt doctrine )
Putin showed Russia's hand - it is useless- a paper tiger - A joke .
Ask Russians if Crimea is Russian , if Georgia, Moldova , Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania , The Stans etc are Russian - they think they are . They are the Nazis -they joined Hitler - both wanted Poland - and Hitler didn't like Slavic people .
Russia is a failed state - for another 10 years .
They will lose land/islands to China and Japan
They will lose Belarus, Chechnya - those countries will improve - Ukrainians will help Belarus .
Georgia will claim back it's land .
Smart young Russians will leave - set up businesses like they are already doing in Ex-Sovet Bloc countries - they know their s no future setting up a business n Russia - no stability - can be stolen by Putin's friends .

I bought the itch.io Ukraine charity bundle. I'm happy to consider it as basically a donation. Is there some way of cherrypicking certain games from the 900+ on offer to download and spend time on, e.g. sorting by player rating? Same goes for this Humble Bundle. The only indie title I'm remotely familiar with is Superhot.

I bought the itch.io Ukraine charity bundle. I'm happy to consider it as basically a donation. Is there some way of cherrypicking certain games from the 900+ on offer to download and spend time on, e.g. sorting by player rating? Same goes for this Humble Bundle. The only indie title I'm remotely familiar with is Superhot.
go to reddit gamedeals - someone has index best games , Note some co-op so extra key can be good -

If you think it’s ok to turn humans away from shelter and force them to fight a massive army with no training then you are a worse human being than Putin. The most repulsive and savage dictators in our history behaved forced their armies to fight under threat of whip and fear and you’re ok with these subhuman, vile practises?

I know a few Ukrainians, none of them want to fight and fortunately all the ones I know have got out, although they have lost their livelihoods, and possessions. Why don’t you go and tell them off?
So, Zelensky is to be blamed for defending his country? That makes him "the most repulsive and savage dictator"... Oh and you know a few Ukrainians? That would surely validate your nonsense.

Yeah we get it - Ukraine is not perfect - Russia exported war to Donbass in 2014 and fuel hate and the separatists - before this the usual animosities - but on the whole people living peacefully .Sure anti -Russian sentiment -= Russians calling Ukrainians Hohol a bad slur . Both Russian separatists backed by the Kremlin and Asov have been killing each other - not in huge numbers given .
Naturally Putin is afraid of Ukraine - it's becoming more successful - like all the countries that left the Eastern Bloc are doing much better - Baltic States , Poland , Czech , Slovakia. Georgia , DDR etc .
Putin wants a puppet govt and corruption he can control .
Russia is a complete failure - they want to blame everyone else - Biggest country in the world - huge National resources - before the War - economy of Australia . What has Russia done under Putin - invaded Georgia, Chechnya , Ukraine a few times , Supported Syrians Killing regime. Leveled hospital , school after school - Leveled Grozny . They know how to destroy - commit war crimes .
Tell me one good thing Russia has given the world recently . The average Russian needs someone to blame - Like Nationalists in many other countries - the migrants took my jobs, stopped my education etc etc .
Other countries are still learning Serbians are still highly nationalistic - it takes time .
Meet a white South African now and compare then to Apartheid times - amazing difference- yes they will criticise the corrupt govt in S.A. but that's something different .

Russia has now lost - it's army is a joke , it's economy is joke , NATO is much stronger .
This is from a country of great Scientists ( Stalin killed many of them ) - literature, art . high education - they don't have the excuses of new developing countries .
Russia will kept repeating it's shame and pain - being the only Loser country in the Old World - until it accepts they are not the special people who can live in say Estonia and never learn Estonia and act arrogant - and treat all the Eastern Bloc as theirs still ( yes most Russians don't accept Baltic States as separate countries ) .
Good thing is they are incredibly arrogant and stupid at war - Japan whipped them . Finland whipped them , Afghanistan whipped them - They only took over Chechnya by much superior numbers and leveling whole cities ( Chechnya hardly had an army/weapons yet Russia War machine struggled ).- The shame from that meant Putin was meant to update military - they did somewhat - most money went to corruption - same stupid generals and army ( 5 now death in Ukraine ) they do not trust the lower ranks - poorly trained - no autonomy to make field decisions ( suppose goes with Centralists govt doctrine )
Putin showed Russia's hand - it is useless- a paper tiger - A joke .
Ask Russians if Crimea is Russian , if Georgia, Moldova , Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania , The Stans etc are Russian - they think they are . They are the Nazis -they joined Hitler - both wanted Poland - and Hitler didn't like Slavic people .
Russia is a failed state - for another 10 years .
They will lose land/islands to China and Japan
They will lose Belarus, Chechnya - those countries will improve - Ukrainians will help Belarus .
Georgia will claim back it's land .
Smart young Russians will leave - set up businesses like they are already doing in Ex-Sovet Bloc countries - they know their s no future setting up a business n Russia - no stability - can be stolen by Putin's friends .
applause-futurama.gif

It's good to see a company stepping up and trying to help Ukraine. I just wish that more followed suit.

They're not helping Ukraine. The entire Eastern half of the Ukraine hates Zelensky. The present Ukrainian government was illegitimately foisted on the Ukrainian people by the CIA backed 2014 coup.

Since then, the three Ukrainian presidents have been billionaire oligarchs. All three, Yatsenyuk, Poroshenko, and now Zelennsky are Israel-Ukrainian dual citizens.

Russia is entirely correct to go in there and root out this mess.

The entire Eastern half of the Ukraine hates Zelensky.
Absolutely 100% lie.
Russia is entirely correct to go in there and root out this mess.
By attacking civilians more than military? ******* disgusting.

And don't even try to pass yourself off as an expert. You don't even spell Zelenskyy properly.

Last edited:
Did you read past the title?

They can't just advertise that and then keep the money. That would constitute fraud.
It gives humblebundle publicity, which will therefore increase their profits in the future. Their bottom line this year will be higher because you have websites like techspot among others giving free publicity to humblebundle. Or were you unable to think that far?

It gives humblebundle publicity, which will therefore increase their profits in the future. Their bottom line this year will be higher because you have websites like techspot among others giving free publicity to humblebundle. Or were you unable to think that far?
Damn brother you must be great at parties.

If everybody thought like that, there would be no charities at all.
High profile people and companies have a huge ability to effect change because of their status.

Damn brother you must be great at parties.

If everybody thought like that, there would be no charities at all.
High profile people and companies have a huge ability to effect change because of their status.
just threw a party this saturday and yeah it was a blast actually. whatever bro just go support the current thing some more

You make a fair point but if the difference was as significant as you say, every company would be doing it.

just threw a party this saturday and yeah it was a blast actually. whatever bro just go support the current thing some more
Ok man, but I'm sure you know that some people consider a Book Club a party. And if it was a party type party, you could have invited me!

Sadly, the last part of your response had nothing to do with what I said.

Last, "the current thing" is helping people that are getting killed by a nation that has more and more developed a fear of fighting Ukraine's actual fighting force.
Just as Putin (GFY) has lived his life.

Man while we are playing tik tak toe - you have gone beyond 4D Chess ( Trump the known best player ) to string theory chess - you are unravelling all those scrunched up dimensions .
What does it all mean ? it the vastness of the Universe none of this even matters - Everything is relative ( by definition nothing can be absolute ) .
You Sir are an embodiment of the Age of Aquarius - the age of enlightenment - moving on from the golden bull and the forgiving fish .
You can lead a horse to water , but you can't make them think eh ?
I'm a cynic by nature - I like the phrase cynicism is a protection for optimists .
I do like to be an optimist- a light shade of rose helps a little .
But not for you - You will take that gift horse and look him in the mouth.
Why's it free? , what do they really want ? - their is no such thing as free .

Now let's get serious - yes do gooders with convictions can do lots of damage.
Altruism is a feel good reward and entities can use it to increase standing .

However companies like families come with good and bad .
Look at Elon Musk - Thailand cave - complete **** - Tonga recently hero .
Work environment - a bit of a tosser ete etc etc

But my question to you lets say this increases Humble Bumbles future profit

Why should we care ? why do you care - Does your concerning horror of this forbid you to buy this Bundle - which is a great bargain independent of where the money goes .

So you do some thinking and explaining by this concern of yours has any relevance in the real world ?

The other example I know is Charities who refuse to take "blood" money - ie money from organisations who are contrary to their beliefs -Is this the case for you here with Humble Bundle .

Basically I am saying your comment is BS and has no real relevance in a complex world .

Ie none of the people who buy the bundle care one whit about your thinking ahead - I bought it and I don't ( no sleepless nights of regret for me - hell my first time in NYC I bought a couple nappies for an exorbitant price $16 small pack 1988 - was just 21 years old - yeah probably scammed - I think its a laugh - even laughed with a NY friend who let me do it - the same day )

Back