I can hear "computing sounds" from my computer, through my speakers

I have scoured the internet for a solution to this and have found nothing.

First my dxdiag is attached. I have had this issue for over a year now and I am getting fed up.

If I put my ear to my pc, I can hear computer noises coming from it. I can not compare it to another sound, as there is nothing else to compare it too... it just sounds like my CPU or Hard Drive... thinking...

That doesnt bother me though, I expect my computer to make ...some... noise... HOWEVER.. I dont expect to hear it in my speakers too.

I have a lot of speakers... and a lot of headphones.. no they are not the problem.

Right now I am using a knappenberger tube hooked up to a GK MB200, just cuz I can.

When I plug in any speakers I can hear the CPU sound through them regardless of the volume level. I can turn the speaker all the way down... and yet the sound will come through. This leads me to believe it is a grounding issue or electrical to some degree. I would like to try physically grounding my case, to see if it would eliminate this God awful feedback. However I can not find a guide as to the best way to do this, or any other suggestions. So here I am. Help me and earn my eternal gratitude!

Some notes.
If I unplug all of my cables except power and the speaker cable, I still hear it.
if I plug in my speaker cable to my monitor, instead of my PC, I still hear it.
Front port, still hear it.

I have yet to try a different sound card, as I dont have one. Once I find one, I will update.

Attachments

• DxDiag3.txt
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
Checked some settings in the Bios, noticed the sound isnt there while navigating it. Static started once windows loaded. Maybe it is some sort of issue with the hard drive

I am going to guess whatever jack your plugging your devices into is not working right. The sound is not of your computers innards it just sounds that way. Grab a sound card from ebay used n cheap.

Actually you can go to a local computer repair shop by a sound card to test out if that is the problem, then return it when your done if its not the problem, or keep it.

Ask them about their return policy, do not tell them you might plan to return it.

Checked some settings in the Bios, noticed the sound isnt there while navigating it. Static started once windows loaded. Maybe it is some sort of issue with the hard drive
Any update? I'm having the same issue. :(

I can also hear mine. Also different sounds correlate to different processes like disk and loading video's. This happened when my case was too small for my graphics card so the metal lid is positioned in a particular way. It only makes these sounds when its positioned this way tho. I took it off and moved it around. It's like a satellite dish for it.

Back