I don't mind ads that look like articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was generated due to actions of my decision making. I removed posts from 4 or 5 threads on the basis that I felt that would not be conducive to construction discussion nor beneficial to other readers of the articles. This was because the remarks, about whether or not the articles were part of an associated promotion, could have been done in a far better way.

I fully appreciate that everyone has their own way of expressing their thoughts, opinions, and queries, but they can always be done with due consideration given to how other people will interpret them.

Anyway, Julio has kindly put the matter to rest!

You guys have paid for ads that appear to be articles or you would not be deleting my comments. Then I just love the comment "put the matter to rest."

As I said, the posts were because of the manner with which they were written, not because of what was being queried. Julio has explained out that articles released as part of a promotion are always indicated as such, hence the matter of ‘ads as articles’ is resolved.

The removal of an individual’s posts is not done lightly as there is always going to be a possibility that the action will cause offence. Certainly none is ever intended by a moderation action, but as seems to have done so in this instance, I apologise for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back