Solved I got the Ave.exe virus and it scared the crap outta me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor

The virus completely stop all my apps from working etc even my web browsers and now I'm afraid it may had gotten my personal info.

Anyone know if this virus steal personal info ?

It look exactly like this where this poster had gone here.

http://www.overclock.net/windows/691823-ave-exe-virus-help.html

I managed to remove it but I'm just wondering if it done any damage to my PC at the time being like stealing personal info ?

The other concern is that i couldn't pin point which web sites that infected me. It might be some subtitle site, divx video i opened and so forth.

This is the first time in 4 years since I got my PC to have such frightening virus scares.

thanks for reading

The graphic language isn't necessary. No one swhat malware can do to a system. But if you would like some help finding and removing it, you're going to have to give us something to work with!

Please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE. When you have finished, attach the Malwarebyres and Superantispyware logs to your next reply. Paste the HijackThis log into the reply.

We'll review the logs and see where to go from there.

And yes malware can steal your passwords and your personal information. It can also damage the system and corrupt files

Sup Bobby

pardon my offensive title, I was a bit excited there to finally get a taste of a crippling virus.

Here is your request sir. Not sure if they're the thing you looking for but I did my best of my ability to gather all the logs and ss of the scan results.

thanks for your time

Attachments

• mbam-log-2010-04-04 (12-06-28).txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 7
  • super.antispy.results.jpg
    super.antispy.results.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 4
  • hijackthis.log
    6.9 KB · Views: 5
Chances are good that you got the malware from all of the pirated games. Since we do not support piracy, they will all have to be removed if you want me to continue.

Chances are good that you got the malware from all of the pirated games. Since we do not support piracy, they will all have to be removed if you want me to continue.
thanks for the reply.

I had removed them all to get ride of all the malware and to prevent further damage to my pc in the long run.

If all of the pirated programs have been removed and you would like to check for remaining malware, please go back to the beginning and run the steps again. Leave the new logs for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back