I need help with a high risk threat

circusboy01

It's in ThreatFire. The Threat is called Hidden Folder. It's location is c.\## aswSnx private storage. Threat Status; Detected Risk; High.

The only choices that I can see to fix it are Select all; which just puts a check mark in the box by the threat. Quarantine, and exclude. I see nothing that will simply remove it I click Quarantine. It runs for a while and completes. as soon as I hit Quarantine status changes fro Detected to processing. But the threat never goes away.I'm worried that it's going to really mess up my PC Because it just stays on processing.
I shrunk it down to the task bar for about a half an hour. opened it up, and it was still on processing. Why wont it give me the choice to just remove it. Like I said in my Post about Superantisryware. Why would I want to quarantine something when I could just get rid of it?
Can someone please tell me how to remove the threat? Or better yet tell me it's a false positive Thank you Ray. Oh yea my sensitivity level is 3 bars or default..

It's been 11 hours since I asked for help with ThreatFire. I was finally able to put the threat in quarantine. I know because all the type turned red.
What happens next Is there a way I can take it from quarantine,to complete removal?
Will it eventually change from quarantine to removed? Or will the quarantine end in a while and I'll have the threat all over again? Ray

Thanks, CAMusing.Got a lot of answers to my problem. Good to know that I'm not the only one that was in a quandary about it . At least two of them just got rid of ThreatFire. I think I'll do the same Ray

Thanks Leeky Iv'e had Avast for a long time just recently added TF.I think it was a give a way of the day or something. Got rid of it earlier today Ray

WELL YOU GUYS DID IT AGAIN.YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS ABOUT sUPERANTISPYWARE,AND SOLVED MY THREATFIRE PROBLEM.
As always Thank you Ray

Back