I screwed up resetting my iPhone 4s

learninmypc

Mostly everything is ok, but instead of it showing bars (circles) showing signal strenngth, it says "searching". I put in the correct ssid/password & am online with it, but it still says searching. How can I fix it? Please help :(

Ok, I screwed up because I was messing with the stock market app on my iPhone 4s & accidently deleted everything on the app. I rebooted the iPhone in hopes it would fix it but it didn't. I then decided to reset it but that didn't work since the only back up I had was after I messed up the app.
My last choice that I know of it to reset it like a new iphone with out using itunes. If that don't work, hmmm :)

I went out yesterday & took some pictures. This morning I went to back my iphone up to save the pics but it wouldn't let me, it made me set it up as a new iphone thus I lost the pics. :( Can somebody help me :)

I checked it with a local technician (experts in mobile OS). He solved my problem. Now it is fixed and running properly. Bad time when was not fixed

I checked it with a local technician (experts in mobile OS). He solved my problem. Now it is fixed and running properly. Bad time when was not fixed
Ok fine, but that doesn't tell me or anybody else that this might help to how it was fixed. What did they do to fix it??

Back