I want to play a bigger role in the TechSpot community

dustin_ds3000

Hello fellow Techies, im not sure if you have read any of my posts or my reply to many posts but i feel like i help a lot more then i need help myself. im pleased to help anyone with anything. i am very mature for my age of 18. i am admin on several HL2DM servers and one Crysis Wars server. I have been going to this website almost everyday for the past few years and now its apart of me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Hey Dustin, we are glad to have you forming part of the TS community. Just like you say, there's no better way to play a larger role here than helping around and creating that community sense, so that even more people will stick around.

Most recently we also merged our news comment system with the forum, so you can participate and be part of the conversation on the latest news by following the discussions here:
https://www.techspot.com/vb/menu51.html

I can only say to sit tight and continue to contribute as you are currently doing. There isn't a lot of turnover at the Moderator level, and when there is we discuss on candidates.

So the best thing to do is keep helping others and showing a good image and your hard work might pay off one day.

It's a good attitude like this that goes a very long way in life.

Back