I want to play songs backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrenbilly

I would like to play some songs backwards. It is said that many songs out there, some from ELO, Prince etc have subliminal messages. I would like a program that does this for free. I know there is a program on windows XP but it is not what i need as the songs are in itunes. They need to be .WAV. Is there a way i can play the songs backwards in Itunes? Thanks a million

In that case you may need to convert the song(s) to WAV format.
Somtimes users have software that can do this for them, that may have come with Itunes (full install) But I think you need to source this from Google, ie your music to wav.

Just put the left speaker on your right side and the right speaker on your left side ;).

Mmm, I don't know of any freeware out there that'll let you play a .mp3 in reverse. Best off converting the files to .wav like kimsland suggested.

Audacity will do it without converting to something else. Just open the file with Audacity, select whatever you want reversed, then go to the Effects Menu and choose "Reverse".

Of course if you want to convert for whatever reason Audacity is good at that too.

kimsland said:
To hear the hidden messages ofcourse!
Thats exactly right! There was just one song i wanted to hear, it was a song by ELO the backwards words turned out to be "The music is reversable, but time is not, turn back, turn back!" Quite scary...
P.S I'm not waiting to die :D

Play backwards

Audacity is your answer. Go to http:audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows
Simply browse to your source file (file-open-double click song file) go to effects and click on Reverse the play and present! All is now revealed...Oooooo

DeadEric said:
Audacity is your answer. Go to http:audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows
Simply browse to your source file (file-open-double click song file) go to effects and click on Reverse the play and present! All is now revealed...Oooooo

Good thing nobody had mentioned that above....
SNGX1275 said:
Audacity will do it without converting to something else. Just open the file with Audacity, select whatever you want reversed, then go to the Effects Menu and choose "Reverse".

Of course if you want to convert for whatever reason Audacity is good at that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back