IE 8 vs IE 8 X64

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunk

I just got my new rig with Vista x64 Home Premium - I noticed I have both of these installed. Which one do I use...which one is better...I am so used to I.E.7 for windows XP x32!

please re-frame ur question. and whats windows 8?!
vista is windows 6

I think what he is asking is that Vista has the 32 bit ie8...and the 64bit ie8, and he is wondering which one to use? is that correct tunk?....either will work.

I think what he is asking is that Vista has the 32 bit ie8...and the 64bit ie8, and he is wondering which one to use? is that correct tunk?....either will work.

yes...that's exactly what I am asking ....what's the difference between the two?

There is little difference, if you have both installed (weird since their the same program, I would have expected internet explorer 7 to have been updated to 8), use whichever one you want, there shouldn't be too much difference.

I must say, that was one of the worst and confusing titles and sentences i've ever seen O.O.
Might want to change it to "Internet explorer 7 vs Internet Explorer 8" or something.

im good with confusing.....

HK, Vista installed both versions on mine as well...i have no idea why since i purchased a 64 bit OS...but go figure. @ tunk, like we said, either will work fine.
HK, did you get your Phenom II x3 720 yet? i did....:haha::p:wave:

found out some info...

- 64 bit version stinks right now because it doesn't support alot of pluggins (like flash)
- Java has 32bit AND 64bit version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back