IE has any one ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. But it's only possible if you find IE listed in Add/Remove programs (or it's equivalent for Vista and Win 7)

If IE8 is listed under Add/Remove (or Programs and Features) then you can uninstall it. You'll be rolled back to whatever version was on your machine before you installed IE8

But what about IE8 do you hate? There's probably options to turn off it's new features ( i know i've turned some off myself)

LOL My main frustration at this point is believe it or not with a Microsoft site. I am trying to run the virtual labs on technet and I keep getting a blank screen on the box that runs IE8. I have an IE 6.5 box that runs them great but it is a small laptop and scrolling everywhere in the lab is a pain. I have reset all the defaults and it still doesn't work. I get a blank screen with the lovely little red X in the top right. Funny thing is I installed IE* for the same reason I need the labs:confused:

Ha-Ha :haha:

Now that's really funny that you're having the problem with Virtual Labs! he he

What version of Windows are you running?

/* edit */
and which lab? (maybe i can see whether or not i get the same result / find a solution....

I am running XP on all machines but I am logging onto tech net and running their hyper-v labs. They are not running locally. The labs I am running are the Windows 7. Funny oldest box in the house runs them flawlessly. The labs are REALLY cool...when they work:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back