Iexplorer closes right after opening, plus other programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what to do with this as said iexplorer closes right after I open it plus and program that attemps internet conection closes as well apart from firefox and few others I have run malwares but as cant update it I dont think its moch help have go to avgs website and download the updates from there and maulaly updated it but I still dont find anything. few other problems when contected to internet seach in windows wont open. and windows kind of lose the sound card but the card is still there. I have done the hijackthis and will upload it. hope some can help.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    6.7 KB · Views: 6
Hello darkrayne

It looks like you´ve got a wareout infection.

Please download newest version of malwarebyte ->
http://www.download.com/Malwarebyte...4-10804572.html?tag=mncol;pop&cdlPid=10878968

to your desktop.

Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.

At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.

If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.

If automatic update fail, download and run the manual update ->

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam/database/mbam-rules.exe

Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.

When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location.

NB: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Please attach malwarebyte log, along with new hijackthis log, in your next reply

Best to do the following actually

Uninstall your version of HijackThis v1.99.1 (this is now outdated)

Then follow this guide: UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions

Oh and a good idea to get an Antivirus I prefer Avira

Generally your system looks bad though :(

@touch
We must refer all members initially to the proven 8-Step guide, this because:
1. It allows us to check the updated logs
2. It confirms the basics are completed (ie getting an Antivirus)
3. It avoids longer than required threads
4. It's a rule ;) see here: Special governing rules for the Virus & Malware removal board

If you would like to be a Malware helper you need to know the 8-step guide and read the logs. Otherwise it may be best not to help in these types of user threads

Good, so you noticed the above log was outdated then?

But didn't say anything :confused:

You can read the logs though...?

It's always better to have the latest version of HijackThis, the older ones won't be able to find certain things.

Touch is right though, it's wareout, or vimax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back