Iexplorer.exe won't close in task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically what's happening is i keep opening up task manager and i see a few iexplorer.exe running. But i have totally uninstalled internet explorer from my computer i am now using Firefox.
I have a hijackthis evaluation ready for anyone who can help me i greatly appreciate it

THANKSS!!!

Malware can spoof the iexplore.exe entry. But if you had IE7 or IE8, having multiple entries of it are normal. You have not listed any problems with the PC

It is doubtful that you removed IE. You actually need to retain it to get the Microsoft updates. Instead of removing it, just make Firefox the default browser. IE6 was a Windows component . Windows IE 7 and IE8 ere both new versions of IE.

You can attach the image of the Task Manager if you want.

Doesn't the criticism for only capitalizing the word "thanks" seem to be a bit out of proportion? There are people here who type much more than one word in uppercase who don't get admonished by the "Executive Editor".

A suggestion to emphasize a word using quotes or color might have been helpful.

Doesn't the criticism for only capitalizing the word "thanks" seem to be a bit out of proportion? There are people here who type much more than one word in uppercase who don't get admonished by the "Executive Editor".

A suggestion to emphasize a word using quotes or color might have been helpful.

Bobbye, you may not recall, but the original thread title of this post read something like this: "PLEASE HELP Iexplorer.exe WONT CLOSE IN TASK MANAGER!!!!!"
So the executive editor has to come and manually edit the title so it follows our guidelines and doesn't set that kind of example around the board.

I didn't make that clear on my original response though, so I have added a note to it.

No Julio, actually I never saw the other subject for this thread. Apparently someone changed the subject but did no leave any indication of doing so. Had I seen it I wouldn't have replied as I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back