Increasing fps for certain games

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubian13

well i would like to know how to increase my fps cause i really dont know how to do that type of stuff on my computer the reason why is because i have two worlds and its movments is like a slide show my guys next to the tree and then i push forward and im at a next tree a mean i cant see the movents and on fable it just freezes in the midlle of the game because im playing smoothly and then it just stops and i have to leave the game and come back in to make it run again

He has an onboard gpu. You'll need to tell us your motherboard model # or computer model # so we know what to recommend.

What exactly do you want to upgrade? GPU, Memory, Chipset? If you have onboard graphics I would go with a new graphics card to increase fps.

Well if your looking to increase FPS go with a video card because it seems your onboard isn't doing it. I haven't had a mobo with PCI-e which I think your mobo has so I can't really recommend anything yet. I have a PNY Geforce 9600 GT i've been dying to plug in you might want to consider it. I think it's around a $105 at newegg.

to tell you the truth im at a country that i dont think newegg reaches (central america ) costa rica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back