Integrated graphics mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by "decent for gaming"? Onboard graphics will not run any modern games.

Coming April 1, to a Theater Near You.......

Just read that Cap. The OP's brother seems to have strange logic trying to keep that board and proc when he's willing to spend $700.
The "truth" of that is, we don't really know what the "brother" has in mind, since we only have the OP's account of the story. I'm thinkin' that every fairy tale has a sequel, but I, somewhat notoriously, have a bad attitude.

So you don't like the fairy's or you don't like the tail thing? ;)

Edit:
I just noticed I somehow hit the 'spacebar' while posting this hence wiping out remaining comments, which were:

I think there should be a clear logic behind whatever issue an OP want to be advised on; otherwise, we end up trying to convince them about the logic of our suggestions, because their's just doesn't make much sense

So you don't like the fairy's or you don't like the tail thing
I love tale, but not from fairies. Not a judgmental issue, just a personal life style choice.
I think there should be a clear logic behind whatever issue an OP want to be advised on; otherwise, we end up trying to convince them about the logic of our suggestions, because their's just doesn't make much sense
I have an opinion very similar to yours in this instance, But, with the added stipulation that I really am very reluctant to respond to, or deal with, a whole lot of "BS by proxy".....!

im not a space talker really i made a topic a long time ago of me 4tyring to build a pc but the topic of my brothers pc is true i no lying hes name is diego and we are peruvian so dont bother me about that and this post is for me because i wanna change my mobo any probem captain???

Something wrong with his Shift or Caps. And for some reason, his period key is quite hard to reach too.

Btw, there are many questions we are asking that you just aren't answering, which is why we think this is a whole lot of BS.

im not a space talker really i made a topic a long time ago of me 4tyring to build a pc but the topic of my brothers pc is true i no lying hes name is diego and we are peruvian so dont bother me about that and this post is for me because i wanna change my mobo any probem captain???
What exactly does being Peruvian have to do with anything?

@ pctobeupgraded - Is this the PC you finally built?

If so, why are you planning on changing the mobo and getting one with integrated graphics if you have the HD 5850? I presume that card is capable of handling all games out there on maxed out settings.

because the case xclio windtunnel was not avaible in my country so i stayed with my old one so i need to change the mobo cause its size but the case is long enough to support the 5850 it dint supprt the 790x because of its height

Then why do you want a mobo with integrated graphics if you have the 5850? Also, you should have mentioned that you need a smaller motherboard.

My suggestion is that you should look to purchase a case alternative to the XClio WindTunnel. Something like the Cooler Master CM 690 / Antec 300.

If you must get a new mobo, I would suggest this.

pctobeupgraded said:
yeah srry and devidebyzero and thxs ium enjoying it build it yesterday i run all high demmanding games at 1900x1080 and high all and runs sliky smoothly

This is what you wrote in another thread. I wonder how you managed it without putting the mobo in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back