Intel Pro 3945ABG Wireless Connection Driver problem code 31 in a HP Compaq nc6400

I can't detect any wireless connection,

The Device status said that:
This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

i already download the driver in the downloadcenter of intel
but nothing happens. please help.

just ask for other information.

What version of Windows are you running? Did you try downloading the drivers from the HP Support site for your computer model????

What version of Windows are you running? Did you try downloading the drivers from the HP Support site for your computer model????

i'm using windows 7 home premium 64 bit,
and yes i have tried downloading drivers from the hp support site but they don't have a driver for my operating system.
what should i do?

List any Problem Devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so

/* EDIT */
In addition, check out THIS thread

I have the same problem. But, I have a Samsung 300E4A. I have a Window 7 64-bit. Please help??

Ethernet Controller PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_C606144D&REV_06\4&1E07AABB&0&00E3 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection ROOT\NET\0000 This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device.
Network Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08AE&SUBSYS_10058086&REV_00\4&3B38F3F7&0&00E0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
SM Bus Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_C606144D&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB The drivers for this device are not installed.

Back