Internet connected but webpages stop displaying after a few minutes, logs posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of your logs is showing that you have AVAST antivirus, but also Symantec programs still installed... Delete all Symantec programs, clean your system and reboot. See if the webpage problem disappears. That Superantispyware scan took a long time

well see ive relentlessly tried to get rid of this symantec stuff. any tips on getting rid of it. the norton remover never worked for me, and getting rid of it using add/remove programs doesnt work either.

thanks for your hasteful reply by the way

might i also add that after completing the steps and cleaning the most of my computer with that, now every time i start my computer there is an installer that keeps trying to install something called Symantec AntiVirus.msi, and it fails every time but definitely signifies that symantec could be the cause of this issue, but anyways as i stated before my concern now would be getting help with removing all symantec products accurately

ok, so the norton remover ran through but my computer still relentless tries to install Symantec AntiVirus.msi and it boggs my system down a lot and makes it hard to do most of everything.

i uploaded some screenshots of some o the things going on in my computer

error report is a report a get when i boot up
installer 1 is the first installer window followed by installer 2
internet 1 is the the first part signifying my internet not working ("looking up" at the bottom)
and internet 2 is where i get to after i chill at internet 1 for a little bit

haha okay sorry for all of the replies im just trying to stay updated, so my internet has been staying connected for between 10 and 30 minutes now instead of like 5. and that msi installer doesnt pop up anymore after me uninstalling some programs that i dont use. but it still seems that symantec is installed on my computer even after running the norton remover.

so the problem has dulled down to just the internet losing connection
and that symantec will not leave my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back