Internet connection issues after deleting Mac Miniport Network Bridge

After deleting the Mac Miniport my comuter is unable to connect to the internet. Whenever i turn the laptop back on i get a screen saying that msauditei.dll is missing from APPDATA\Roming, i dont know if is related. I went into manage network connections and the wirless and lan symbols still say that they are bridged although the miniport is gone. I checked in device manager and it is not their either. What do i do?
Help greatly Appreciated
Jordy101

Performing a system restore to an earlier date should do the trick.

Out of curiosity, why did you delete that? o_o

msauditei.dll is missing from APPDATA\Roming,
Roaming is the profile type; you should be able to use the non-roaming as an alternative
... but I don't recall its name or how to tell the system to 'stop roaming'

PYGMUS thanks for the promt reply,
i have already attempted system restore and it says that it cannot do it because something is corrupted. It then suggests a scan to fix the issues and that is then imposible as it says that the hard drive is in use. And in regards to why i deleted the it is that i was running my xbox through my laptop, i used the bridge as ICS kept giving an error and would not eniciate. I later deleted the bridge as i did not need it any more, I am really regreting it now as i am still unable to get the internet.

Any other suggestions would be helpful.

and

thank you jobeard,
new information, when i booted up my laptop today, it no longer said the file is missing just access denied, is their a solution?

google for Take Ownership which will give you full access.
while you're doing that, you can add your login and set Full Control for future access

Back