IP question

By sticks9999 ยท 8 replies
May 14, 2017
Post New Reply
  1. I hve a site I like posting on, but the admin has it out for me, long story. I cause no problems. I like to help, it's a help type forum. I want to be invisible to the admin that causes me issues. I've tried different IPs, but somehow he knows it's me and starts the mess all over again. What am I do wrong and just don't understand about being invisible to this forum?

2. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 10,533   +818

You need to have a conversation with that admin and why or how he's locked you out can't be determined from here

3. sticks9999

sticks9999 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Wow . .you obviously
    have not read or understood my question.

4. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 10,533   +818

Good.

5. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 7,334   +375

What jobeard says is correct. To the best of my knowledge, if I was invisible in here, Admin still can see me. I too was in a similiar situation, I just got tired of their %$#@ & moved on. You should do same. Have a great day & enjoy TS :)

6. sticks9999

Well that's not me, or how I do things.

7. learninmypc

Oh well, have a lovely day. Nobody is perfect.

8. sticks9999

I came here asking for technical help, not justifying my existence or what I am trying to do. You guys have offered zero technical advice.

9. learninmypc

I fully understand what you're saying so I'll put it this way. If you had your own computer forum like this one since you didn't specify what type the other one is, would you truthfully NOT want to know who all is on your forum? (invisible) I doubt that.
    Perhaps you should be more specific as to what "technical advice" you want/need.