IRQL not less or equal

Hi guys,

Recently started getting an IRQL not less or equal bsod stop error...

Seems to happen only when im using my O'Neil Thermal Printer.

Everytime the software: PrinterDemo, fails to print the .txt file i send to the printer, the application locks up and i have to restart my laptop and while restarting the system gives me the bsod error.

I dont think a mini dump is even being created as if i remember right when its dumping memory, a little % indicator is shown at the bottom of the bsod, but all i immediately see is: Memory dump complete.

Some details about my laptop/hardware:

Apple MacBook - 80GB Windows Partition

O'Neil Printer: Serial-USB Connector to allow me to use it as my mac doesnt have a serial port.

Driver for printer is updated and configured correctly, and the printer works most of the time, but there is just the odd occasion where it doesnt, and im afraid its going to, at one point turn into a serious issue.

-Any help/info would be appreciated.

Just in case you can...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back