IRQL_not_less_or_equal BSODs & random pink blurs

Okay so, I get random blue screens during any game I play. I can play Lineage 2 for hours before I get a BSOD or a pink blurry screen. Any other games I play like Alan Wake, the Mass Effect 3 demo, BF3, any game basically, my pc will BSOD or get a pink blurry screen after about 15 minutes of gameplay. Attached to this thread is my latest DMP file.

Attachments

• 022612-18002-01.7z
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
Try using the built-in zip feature for posting your minidump. Have you tried updating the video cards driver. What are your complete system specs, including power supply make and model?

I always keep my video card drivers up to date.

Here's my full system specs:

AMD Phenom II X6 1100 6 Core CPU @ 3.8MHZ
Corsair H80 Liquid Cooler
ASUS Crosshair IV Formula motherboard
8 GB of G.Skill Sniper 1333 @ stock timings
2 Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6870's in Crossfire @ stock
64 GB Crucial SSD &
2 1.5 TB Western Digital's & 1TB Western Digital HD
850 Watt Thermaltake TR2 PSU

I'm thinking my pink screen might have something to do with video card(s).

But the BSOD's are beyond me.

Try using the built-in zip feature for posting your minidump. Have you tried updating the video cards driver. What are your complete system specs, including power supply make and model?

How do I use the built in zip feature? I couldn't upload the DMP file normally, said it was too big.

There should be an option to zip the file when you choose "manage attachments"...

Scroll down until you see a button Manage Attachments. Click on that and a popup-window opens.
Click on the Browse button, find the minidump files you wish to attach on your PC and doubleclick on it.

Now click on the Upload button in the popup. When done, click on the Close this window button...

Finish your message-text, then click on Submit Message

Please note: You can attach more than one file to a post, just repeat the steps above for each file you want to attach.

There should be an option to zip the file when you choose "manage attachments"...

Scroll down until you see a button Manage Attachments. Click on that and a popup-window opens.
Click on the Browse button, find the minidump files you wish to attach on your PC and doubleclick on it.

Now click on the Upload button in the popup. When done, click on the Close this window button...

Finish your message-text, then click on Submit Message

Please note: You can attach more than one file to a post, just repeat the steps above for each file you want to attach.
I tried doing this several times but it always says says what i'm trying to upload exceeds the forums limit, my DMP file is 281KB, and the forums limit is 200KB.

Back