Is 2ghz is enough for gaming?

itsmemario

I was wondering, that AMD made a processor with 2ghz, the Ryzen 5 2600X with a 2ghz version. Is 2ghz terribly slow? Is it good for gaming? Plz help me.

AMD haven’t made a 2 GHz Ryzen 5 2600X - they use a different name for every CPU that has a different clock speed configuration. Do you mean the Ryzen 5 2500U?

Sry, I'm a beginner at tech, but in this link, they say that it's 2ghz. Can you tell me what that means? Here is the link: https://www.skynet-computer.hu/termek/skynet-gamer-quad-1-gamer-quad-124322332
Thanks for the link - I can see where the confusion is coming from. The formatting of the website is the problem, as where it says this:

"Processzor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 6x4,2GHz"

It should really be saying this:

"Processzor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 6x 4,2GHz"

In other words, it's a normal Ryzen 5 2600X processor, which can run up to 4.2 GHz. We tested that CPU back in 2018 and found it to be a perfectly decent chip for gaming:

While there are also faster CPUs out there, the performance of the Ryzen 5 2600X is more than good enough to ensure that it won't cause any problems.

Thanks for the link - I can see where the confusion is coming from. The formatting of the website is the problem, as where it says this:

"Processzor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 6x4,2GHz"

It should really be saying this:

"Processzor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 6x 4,2GHz"

In other words, it's a normal Ryzen 5 2600X processor, which can run up to 4.2 GHz. We tested that CPU back in 2018 and found it to be a perfectly decent chip for gaming:

While there are also faster CPUs out there, the performance of the Ryzen 5 2600X is more than good enough to ensure that it won't cause any problems.
Thank you

Back