Is facebook link fake and unsafe?

Hi, I am new to this site and I have my first question. There is a link to a site that claims to tell you who visited your face book, I would like to know if it is safe to go there and if it really does tell you who visited your site?. I would like to warn others if this is an unsafe practice. Thank you, maur

It might be but it's not really worth the risk is it? If you must go there surf with a browser in a sandbox or with addons like no script, flash block and ad block plus.

It was confirmed a while back from Facebook itself that these claims to "see who's viewed your profile" are complete rubbish. They can however, find all the people who have ever made a post on your profile and give you the results in a chart...It's these many adverts that pass this info off as a "who's been on your profile", although it is true in a sense..It's not fully correct as it will not count people who arn't your friend and been on your profile.

i never click on links to other apps and all that on facebook. they aren't really a part of facebook and are created by other ppl, afaik, so anything could happen.

The best thing to do with facebook if not put your real information on it, only be friends with people you know and set up the security settings.

Back