Is Nvdia Geforce 7600 GS good to run counter strike source....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the XFX GeForce 7600 GS / 256MB GDDR2 / SLI / PCI Express / Dual DVI / HDTV / Video Card good enough to run counter strike source for my computer or should i get a better one?

So far this is what I have for my computer.

# AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0GHz Dual Core Processor 3800+ with 2x128KB L1 cache, 2x512KB L2 cache, and 2000MHz Hypertransport Bus
# NForce 430 chipset with AM2 socket:

* Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6150 GPU
* Integrated HDA (Azalia) / AC97 Audio (7.1 Audio)
* PureVideo
* NVIDIA MediaShield RAID support (requires second hard drive)

# 2GB DDR2 at 533MHz (2 DIMMs)
# 80GB EIDE Hard Drive (7200RPM)
# 48x32 CD-RW/DVD reads and burns CD and reads DVDs
# Integrated 10/100 Ethernet

I was wondering if i get the geforce 7600GS will it meet the requirments for my computer to install it and work well? Does the geforce 7600 have high quality for counter strike source and other high def games? I need a graphics card to play CSS cause my geforce 6150 is really bad n it lags my computer. Do any of you have any suggestions on what I should do or what graphic card I should get to make my computer not lag when i play CSS or Half Life 2? Is the processor that I have right now good enough to run CSS and other games with high def quality graphics and can my computer install the video card ???Please Help!!

ooh yeah. i reckon thats very good. compared to mine anyway. why dont you consider the 7600GT instead, it a very good card and doesnt cost that much expensive.

The 7600GS is a powerful card and will run almost any new game you throw at it with ease. Also, ur PC is quite powerful so it will run CSS very smoothly I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back