Is this motherboard compatible?

I just ordered GA-F2A85XM-HD3 and AMD FX 4130 Black Edition (3.8/3.9GHz), 125W, 4MB, total dedicated L2 cache, 4MB, L3 cache, 5200MHZ HyperTransport™ bus, socket AM3+) ... and I dont know if they are compatibile * the first one is the motherboard I would love any information ... cause I ordered them online ..already

No they are not compatible. The motherboard has an FM2 socket while the FX 4130 uses an AM3+ socket.

Google the motherboard model, click on the Gigabyte website link, click on the support and download tab and look up the CPU support list.

Also , can you like me ( if you have time ofcourse ) the cheapest motherboard with internal video board... that would support that processor

Well..I ordered them online... and they are about to arive in 2-3 days...I will call them , and I will tell them that I did a mistake ordering the motherboard...because I want to keep the processor , :D so , I would love if you could suggest me a motherboard that can support the fx4130 and that have an graphic card integrated

Thanks you guys... I wait your sugestions :D you saved my life ... cause I only have 200 euros...so ..I pay 92 for the processor ..40 on ram , and I have like 70 to buy the motherboard

Yes...that's the problem ...I'm kinda retarded in searching online ... :( I wonder if you can give me a hand , if you have time to lose with a stupid person like me :D

I'm actually not the best candidate to be asking that question for two reasons. I shop in dollars (which could be a difference in inventory) and prefer Intel (which is where the bulk of my knowledge is at). I try to help out with AMD systems where I can, but actually recommending specific parts is a whole new game.

I'm not sure if you are understanding, so to be clear.
If you want an "integrated graphics card", you cannot use that processor. You'd be looking at an FM2 processor.
If you keep that processor and buy a motherboard to support it, you will have to add in a discreet video card.

I'm not sure if you are understanding, so to be clear.
If you want an "integrated graphics card", you cannot use that processor. You'd be looking at an FM2 processor.
If you keep that processor and buy a motherboard to support it, you will have to add in a discreet video card.
well :D now I'm confused as hell , so , I have to change the processor if I want a integrated video card , or , I just change the motherboard and take one with a normal graphic card , right ?

Well ..I will search a new processor , a new motherboard then :) I'm kinda sad now :)) I was very proud of that fx 4130 processor

Well , you are the pros here , cliffordcooley , you say that is possible to get the video card integrated with that processor ?

Why don't you tell us what you're using the computer for?
Why is it that you want an FX4130? Are you going to have a discreet graphics card?

cliffordcooley I seem to recall that nVidia chipset AMD boards were a little iffy, but that was many years ago I can't really trust my memory at this point.
One thing to pay attention to is that the power requirements for the FX series, are pretty hefty. Good motherboards have had their VRMs blown out from overclocked FX8xxx series processors. Obviously the FX4130 isn't a quad core and might not be overclocked in this case but one of the motherboards list 95w power, which is close to what an fx4130 could draw.
Other than that those two are 760G chipsets, which is a good chipset but it's many years old now.
In this case I think I would use a 970 based motherboard, like a BIOSTAR TA970 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS for similar pricing.

Well I want an fx 4130 cause of his low cost and its enought powerfull to run the latest games like battlefield 4 ...or..can you suggest me an processor , that works with that motherboard..and have integrated video ?? and and the same time can run the leatest games ?

Back