iTunes error 2330

I apologize, there are already threads on this here but they appear to be closed threads and none of the "fixes" have worked for me.

While trying to open iTunes i get this message, "An error occurred while attempting to create the directory:C:\Program Files\iTunes.Resources\en_GB.Iproj.iPhone Prefs.nib"
So i figured the easiest way to fix it was to delete it and reinstall via add or remove programs but it wont let me saying "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2330." and then a second that says "Fatal error during installation". I get the same messages when i try to repair iTunes or delete it with CC cleaner.

In another forum it said to go into mycomputer, c drive, program files, and then delete all of itunes manually. I was able to delete everything except for the folder en_GB.Iproj which contains the folder iPhone Prefs.nib. I tried to open the iPhone prefs.nib folder but got an error message that said disk drive c is not formatted do you want to format it now. I said yes, then it said your harddrive will be wiped clean do you wish to continue and i said no and started to flip out.

I also tried the instructions here support.apple.com/kb/HT1275 but got the same error messages.

I can go into mymusic and click on any of my audio files and itunes will open with all of my songs and playlists but when the music plays it only comes out one speaker and is of terrible quality.

Does anyone have any ideas? What should i do. Thanks to all who even read my long winded post, and thank you very very very much to any who reply.

Back