I've done it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I've tried it all and i'm still getting busted. attached is my MALBYTES log file! will someone who knows what they're doing help?

So you have done it all? How about posting the hijackthis, and superantispyware logs, plus deleting everything Malwarebytes has flagged?

Go back over the 8-step Virus & Malware Removal instructions found in this forum

Well iamscrewy,please read the directions for the programs carefully before running them. You ran Malwarebytes but you didn't check the line [*]Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

So if you check the log, you'll see the large amount of malware that was found all says "No Action Taken" so it's all still there!

Please begin the steps HERE. You will need to update Malwarebytes before running it again and be sure to check the line for removal and follow with Superantispyware, taking care to check the similar line for removal in that program.

Attach those 2 logs in your next reply.

Scan with HijackThis after the other 2 programs and PASTE the log also in the next reply. The logs will; be reviewed for malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back