Java, browsers, and system crashing (random BSOD's)

Hey everyone,
I bought this computer a few months ago, I would always run various things on it over night without a problem, it was great. Well now I've encountered quite a problem that would make most people yank the hair out of their head.

Three days ago I noticed my internet on my desktop was going slower than usual. (I have a router set up sending and receiving to a laptop) I thought maybe the laptop is just dragging the connection, so I shut the laptop's wifi off and made sure no other clients were connected to my network. Turns out, this wasn't the problem as my internet was still running slow. I even went as far as to call my ISP, everything was fine on their end. I decided to ignore the issue, that was until my java started crashing. Any client that used java would crash after 10 or 15 seconds of running. I uninstalled java and my jdk, and did a re-install, didn't work. By this point I was already experiencing very frequent and random BSOD's, along with all my browsers crashing in mid session. I also noticed that firefox would just lose connection, whilst all my other browsers were still working. Now just today, my explorer starts crashing, awesome!

I've ran various scans and they've came out clean. I've tried to do a system restore to before I had the problems but system restore produced an error:
Code:
Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Writer System Writer did not respond to a GatherWriterStatus call.
I've checked my disc, and they've all came out clean with no errors.

Please help me, I'm novice when it comes to these kind of problems and I'm just to the point where I want to throw this piece of crap out its own name.

Please attach latest five minidumps after zipping them in a single file for analysis with your next post. You can find those in C:\windows\minidump.

Also what is the make/model of your notebook?

Back