Jawz1234's BSoD Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have a rather old dell pc and recently I've been gwtting a blue screen of death. To be honest with you I'm only 12 years old. But I'm not an ***** when it comes to technology. This being said if you have a solution to my problem I need you to explain it in the most simple way possible.
Okay here's the code on my screen: 0x000000c2 0x00000007 0x00000cd4 0x04130210 0xeb674320 (some parts may be wrong but I don't think so)
I do have minidump files yet I'm not quite sure how to post them. Although I you need them I'll figure it out.
Again if you do find an answer to my problem please be simple and patient with me.
I hope you guys can help. Thanks

Your error with definition: 0x000000C2: BAD_POOL_CALLER
A kernel-mode process or driver incorrectly attempted to perform memory operations. Typically, a faulty driver or buggy software causes this.

At the moment we don't have any information as to what faulty drivers/buggy software it could be. This is where minidumps come in handy.

When you go to post next time you will see a Manage Attachment button at the bottom. Give us your five most recent minidumps in a ZIP file. Please don't zip each one individually!

If you have only one or two minidumps attach as is but if they exceed the size limitations then ZIp them as well.

Minidump files

Okay thanks for the reply. Here are the minidump files. I hope I posted them correctly...If you need more than 5 just tell me.

4 of 5 minidumps specifically cite the Intel Accelerator Drive for Direct Draw ialmdd5.dll as the problem and this has to do with your onboard video capabilities.

Go to Dell's website and find your specific model. Then update the latest drivers they have for your system.

Okay so basically you want me to go to dell.com look for my of model and see if Update my software? Well do u have any suggestions for checking the model because my parents aren't very handy and probably threw out the manual...

Yes, go to Dell's website and look for your particular model. Dell will list a number of updates to your system including video drivers. Update the latest drivers they have to offer for your system. I doubt your parents have done this so the latest should do you fine.

You may be able to find the model of your system on the case either imprinted or by stickers. Ask your folks where the manual is.

Okay I did what you said but the problem is dell has tons of updates for my computer. Should I only update video drives or every update they have?

Okay I did what you said but the problem is dell has tons of updates for my computer. Should I only update video drives or every update they have?

I had a feeling that you probably had a number of updates due to the age of your system. I would update all the ones that Dellk says are essential/critical and yes the video.

Okay I updated all video drives and the bsods have stopped thank you so much. If they occur again I will tell you but until then thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back