Kotor 1 Black Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the Star Wars The Best of PC collection and all the games run fine except for Kotor 1 (Knights Of The Old Republic) all the developer screens come on fine, but once I get to the main menu the screen is black but I can still click on the things and here the music, just no visuals. I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing it a couple of times but there is no change. I also analyzed it and it passed all test except for that I need 4 GB in my D: drive. Could this be the problem ? please suggest things I could do

Hard drive is 156 GB processor is AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor Video card is Nvidia GeForce 6150 LE Direct X is 9.0 , i'm using an HP Pavilion a 1540n

"and it passed all test except for that I need 4 GB in my D: drive"...

What? The D drive is a CD ROM right? You need a DVD drive to install Vista, but only a CD ROM to install XP

Kotor lol is old isnt it ? Im sure you can get it to work if you try older drivers for your v card..gl

lol yes it is, but it's still a great game and I might try those older drivers then although the game requirements dont look too old

"and it passed all test except for that I need 4 GB in my D: drive"...

So what does this mean?

I ran a computer spec analyzer that came with the game and it passed all the tests required to play the game exept for that one, because I need 4 GBs of space in my D: drive and I onbly have 436 MBs so maybe I could tell it to put that data or whatever it needs somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back