Laptop Drivers

Good Day
I have been trying to install drivers on my pc after installing Windows 7. They don't install successfully, the USB driver gives me error message "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.
Please kindly assist

Based on current information provided, the best you can do is sit there... or, you could review https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-to-write-an-effective-question.242488/

Reading about your issue, I had a few questions: System components? which drivers? where from? Device Manager? Errors (yellow triangles) in Device manager? Beeps on start? Color of screen with error message? How is system running without drivers? Are some components not working? Was Win7 a clean install? Did you complete all the updates (check for updates at Microsoft and none listed?)?

Yellow triangles on all installed drivers in device manager. Laptop doesn't read USB, no internet connection no graphics card driver active. I can't update anything because my laptop doesnt connect into the internet.

The driver you are attempting is not for your system (win/7) and your specific USB hardware. You need to find the one that matches BOTH.

Back