Laptop with chipset Video card anything I can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drneves7

Well Me and my GF got in on the Age of Conan open Beta and it has been a bummer because her pc won't play it. I guess I kind of figured why but didn't want to check because I am afraid I know the answer. Her video card or lack there of isn't enough to play the game is there anything we can do here is what she has.

Video Card Minimum: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c Graphics Card with Shader 2.0 support (NVIDIA GeForce 6800+ / ATI Radeon 9800+)

You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family ()
FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this minimum requirement.

Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 128 MB , You have - 256.0 MB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - No

Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 0.0

Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 2.0

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks a Bunch Dominic

well, the GMA doesnt have the balls for any gaming except the occasional game of GTA, unfortunately alot of laptops arent upgradable in the video aspects.

but some are, i doubt that this one is or that it would even be worth it really.

So basically a dead fish :( that sucks it does ok with wow and graphics aren't a big issue to her so mostly we just want to play even on the games lowest settings. Looks like I am going to have to look into building her a pc. Bummer for me and yay for her lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back