Lenovo Legion 5 Pro Laptop Review: For Gaming and Work

Good review.
This is the one I have, but with the 4-zone RGB and 2 SSDs.
It's definitely the best laptop I've ever had. The CPU performance is OK, not as good as other models, but having a full power laptop 3070 is really nice here.
I do agree about the touchpad, though they pretty much had no choice after putting in full size arrow keys, so they had to move the touchpad to the left.

$1600 for the 370 makes it very affordable and future proof for a while I think.
$1400 for the 3060 seems a little high.

The Ryzen 5 5600H and RTX 3050 graphics costs $1,149. That's a bit high when I got a 5800H and 3050Ti in the Asus TuF for $1099. Both are 4GB VRAM.

I don't see the point in paying a premium for something that will be out of date within 2 years, may as well get the best value for $1k (3060 other brand) and upgrade every 2 years.

42db - 48db is just far too noisy. I don’t use headsets and the speakers on laptops are never that great. I’ve still yet to see a gaming laptop that isn’t loud af. As for this particular laptop it’s dreadful value. A friend of mine recently picked up a 3060 laptop with a 5600H for $819, half the money. It’s very loud though.

Back